From: Christian Bartl <cbartl@×××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mico-ebuild?
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 10:16:25
1 Veeeeery silly question:
2 How can I get the attachment from the bugzilla-entry?
3 I've never used it before and found nothin in the doc.
4
5 At 09:22 06.08.2002 -0500, Jean-Michel Smith wrote:
6 >On Tuesday 06 August 2002 08:31 am, Christian Bartl wrote:
7 > > hi,
8 > > I noticed that there's no ebuild for mico available.
9 > > Is anybody corrently working on it? If not I would try
10 > > doing that (no experience in creatin ebuilds).
11 > > Is there any need of it at all?
12 > > Do you expect it to be difficult?
13 >
14 >Check out bugzilla http://bugs.gentoo.org/ , bug 5393.
15 >
16 >I uploaded a preliminary ebuild for mico that we use in-house where I work.
17 >The only flaw AFAIK is that the ChangeLog refers to kcco-3rdParty as the
18 >section ... it should probably be changed to be in whatever section omniORB
19 >is in. (we use both OmniORB and mico where I work).
20 >
21 >The ebuild is admittedly for the version of mico we use, which might be 1 rev
22 >older than the current release (I don't recall for certain).
23 >
24 >good luck,
25 >
26 >Jean.