From: Jean-Michel Smith <jsmith@××××.com>
To: Christian Bartl <cbartl@×××.at>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mico-ebuild?
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:19:50
1 On Tuesday 06 August 2002 08:31 am, Christian Bartl wrote:
2 > hi,
3 > I noticed that there's no ebuild for mico available.
4 > Is anybody corrently working on it? If not I would try
5 > doing that (no experience in creatin ebuilds).
6 > Is there any need of it at all?
7 > Do you expect it to be difficult?
8
9 Check out bugzilla http://bugs.gentoo.org/ , bug 5393.
10
11 I uploaded a preliminary ebuild for mico that we use in-house where I work.
12 The only flaw AFAIK is that the ChangeLog refers to kcco-3rdParty as the
13 section ... it should probably be changed to be in whatever section omniORB
14 is in. (we use both OmniORB and mico where I work).
15
16 The ebuild is admittedly for the version of mico we use, which might be 1 rev
17 older than the current release (I don't recall for certain).
18
19 good luck,
20
21 Jean.