From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Ingmar Vanhassel (ingmar)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:46:03
2 > Ingmar lives in Dudzele, near Brugge, Belgium, and studies economics.
3 > He has what he calls an inexplicable (but healthy in my book)
4 > addiction to Jazz music, and plays cello and electric guitar. Besides
5 > the KDE overlay he spent some time working on traverso, the
6 > multi-track audio-recorder. He has experience with bash and ruby.
7
8 Heh, welcome ;)
9 I didn't notice you were a traverso contributor. Perhaps you'd like to
10 help out with proaudio herd too ? So that Diego will not have to lit
11 some candles anymore.
14 Alexis.