From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Secure Gentoo
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 05:16:59
1 On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 19:53, Sebastian Werner wrote:
2 > This is great really great. I have not really much time to play with this. But I
3 > could help you in parts of to do work. Contact me and we could do it.
4
5 Great, I need all the help I can get :)
6
7 > I think it's enough to create acl's for the basesystem and some special
8 > server apps. All these kde and gnome apps must not be installed on a real
9 > server I think - so you need no acl's here.
10
11 My thoughts exactly.
14 Joachim Blaabjerg
15 styx@×××××.org