From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Passing arguments to eqmake3
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:04:05
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> posted gufm71$und$1@×××××××××.org,
3 > excerpted below, on Thu, 14 May 2009 02:47:55 +0300:
4 >
5 >> My posts to gmane.linux.gentoo.devhelp don't seem to get through. Does
6 >> someone know if something is wrong with the list's subscription on
7 >> GMane? All other GMane Gentoo lists seem to work fine.
8 >
9 > You may also want to ask on gmane.discuss. I'm not subscribed
10 > to .devhelp so can't help you directly on that, but perhaps one of the
11 > gmane admins or other users can be of help on gmane.discuss, if no one
12 > here has an immediate answer.
13
14 I worked around it by subscribing manually to that list (using the
15 "-nomail" list option). After that, postings from GMane get through.