From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Passing arguments to eqmake3
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 05:50:17
1 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> posted gufm71$und$1@×××××××××.org,
2 excerpted below, on Thu, 14 May 2009 02:47:55 +0300:
3
4 > My posts to gmane.linux.gentoo.devhelp don't seem to get through. Does
5 > someone know if something is wrong with the list's subscription on
6 > GMane? All other GMane Gentoo lists seem to work fine.
7
8 You may also want to ask on gmane.discuss. I'm not subscribed
9 to .devhelp so can't help you directly on that, but perhaps one of the
10 gmane admins or other users can be of help on gmane.discuss, if no one
11 here has an immediate answer.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman