From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo git workflows and the stabilization/keywording process
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 14:50:32
1 >>>>> On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, hasufell wrote:
2
3 >>> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_git_workflow
4
5 >>> But so far, not many people have been particularly interested in
6 >>> the details of these things. I'm also not sure if the ML is the
7 >>> right way to figure out these details.
8
9 Another issue, should we require "Signed-off-by:" lines? At least for
10 things that are contributed by users?
11
12 We could just use the same rules for it as outlined in Linux
13 documentation (see Documentation/SubmittingPatches, especially
14 "Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1").
15
16 Ulrich