From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: gentoo-dev vs lkml?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:53:53
1 Marijn Schouten (hkBst) wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Steve Long wrote:
6 >
7 >> George Prowse wrote:
10 >>> Stephen Bennett wrote:
11 >>>
12 >>>> I'd rather make it known that that sort of backhanded tactics to get rid
13 >>>> of someone you don't like won't work whoever uses them.
14 >>>>
15 >>>>
16 >>> You would certainly make that point. then let the other employee leave
17 >>> and let the employee in question know that it will not be tolerated in
18 >>> the future. Therefore saving the services of one of the best employees
19 >>> (and with it money) and also said employee knows /exactly/ where he
20 >>> stands for the future.
21 >>>
22 >>> It is called man-management and people skills, something that is
23 >>> severely lacking in Gentoo at the moment
24 >>>
25 >> Mate that's the first time in ages that I've truly agreed with what you've
26 >> written. I think I need a lie-down ;)
30 > Fortunately some people value integrity above what you call "man-management and people skills".
31 >
32 > Marijn
33 Thats the whole point about why it is lacking: using man management and
34 people skills you can keep your integrity
35 --
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list