From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: enabling ipc-sandbox & network-sandbox by default
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:54:58
1 Am Montag, 12. Mai 2014, 13:15:35 schrieb Alexander Berntsen:
2 > -1 from me until Portage is capable of detecting if the user's
3 > operating system supports the FEATUREs, and informing them of this.
4 >
5 > I also agree with Ryan that the relevant Linux options should be added
6 > to the Gentoo Linux menu.
7
8 Same opinion here, please
9 * have portage detect the OS support
10 ("You have enabled FEATURES=x, but this is unsupported by your operating
11 system. Disabling.")
12 * add to Gentoo Linux kernel config menu
13
14 Afterwards, +1 +1 +1 :)
18 Andreas K. Huettel
19 Gentoo Linux developer (council, kde)
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 http://www.akhuettel.de/