From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] X11 on Lemote Fulong (Loongson 2E) -- 'lm2e' local USE flag RFC
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 00:03:16
1 On 16:43 Sat 02 Aug , Stuart Longland wrote:
2 > Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > On 13:23 Thu 31 Jul , Stuart Longland wrote:
4 > >> An alternative however, I'd like to propose is the addition of a 'lm2e'
5 > >> local USE flag to the affected ebuilds
6 > >
7 > > Stuart,
8 > > I'm glad to hear you've made progress on this and gotten things working!
9 > >
10 > > As soon as you get this code upstream, I will be happy to add these
11 > > patches. I'm not interested in adding patches that aren't upstream yet
12 > > to any X packages.
13 >
14 > No worries, is there any specific channel ideal for doing this? The
15 > patches have been kicking around in overlays for a while, it's just
16 > recently that I've decided to do anything about them.
17
18 Yep! bugs.freedesktop.org, in the appropriate products/components. The
19 product will probably be either xorg, mesa or DRI, depending on the
20 patch.
23 Thanks,
24 Donnie
25