From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] perl/openssl circular dep, possible solution (python/perl/db devs please read)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:42:10
1 On Tuesday 14 June 2005 06:51 pm, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > i assume you didnt read the reply i made already ...
3 >
4 > gcc-config DEPEND-ed on a specific version of portage (the first one to
5 > provide portageq to userspace)
6
7 I have to chuckle wryly - when the bug for this was first opened, perl
8 DEPEND-ed on portage for a similar reason (PDEPEND support).
9
10 OK, my sense of humor is waning these days...
15 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
16 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net