From: Georg Rudoy <0xd34df00d@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New category for LeechCraft
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:23:41
1 2013/3/6 Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>:
2 > On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Maxim Koltsov <maksbotan@g.o> wrote:
3 > Not that you have to explain it, but that leads me to wonder if (a)
4 > there are other Gentoo devs who would maintain this stuff if you
5 > become disinterested
6 Yep, Pinkbyte is also co-maintaining, and in case of something
7 terrible I could try becoming a maintainer, since I'm also a long-time
8 Gentoo user :)
9
10 (b) how many users there even are for LeechCraft-related packages.
11 Summer estimates are around 10k more or less permanent users.
12
13 > FWIW, in Debian's popcon, there seems to be about 6 users who have
14 > LeechCraft installed (which ranks it slightly south of 70,000th).
15 Debian's popcon is slightly irrelevant as LC isn't available in Debian repos.
18 Georg Rudoy
19 LeechCraft — http://leechcraft.org