From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New category for LeechCraft
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:35:06
1 On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Maxim Koltsov <maksbotan@g.o> wrote:
2 >> Not really... are you going to add any more packages?
3 >
4 > It's very probable, yes. Also I think 60 packages is quite big number,
5 > as we have many categories with 20 or even less packages.
6
7 It's not *just* the number of packages. I, for one, had never even
8 heard of it except via your email to this list. And having looked at
9 the site, I don't really see why people would want to use it, anyway.
10 Not that you have to explain it, but that leads me to wonder if (a)
11 there are other Gentoo devs who would maintain this stuff if you
12 become disinterested, and (b) how many users there even are for
13 LeechCraft-related packages.
14
15 FWIW, in Debian's popcon, there seems to be about 6 users who have
16 LeechCraft installed (which ranks it slightly south of 70,000th).
17
18 Cheers,
19
20 Dirkjan