From: James Potts <arek75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Sunrise Project -- Sunrise FAQ
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:54:06
1 On 6/9/06, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 19:10 +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
3 > > Markus Ullmann wrote:
4 > > > Maybe that way we avoid any misunderstandings, nearly doubled posts and
5 > > > repeating ourselves over and over again.
6 > >
7 > > The problem is that some questions and answers easily get lost in a mailing
8 > > list. To solve this shortcoming, I am starting to make a FAQ page in the
9 > > trac wiki:
10 > > http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/SunriseFaq
11 > >
12 > > We are adding new questions there, if you have some additions, please talk
13 > > to me and I will add them for you.
14 >
15 > I have one...
16 >
17 > What will it take for this project to go away?
18 >
19 I have a counter-question to this: What modifications to the sunrise
20 (not sunrice, btw) project would have to be made to get you to stop
21 actively trying to shut it down? I really don't care if you think the
22 team will be willing to make the changes, list them anyway, please. :)
23
24 I'm asking because I think that this project is a Good Thing, if it
25 gets handled correctly. I also agree that if it is not handled
26 correctly it can and will be a Very Bad Thing.
27
28 --Arek
29 --
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list