From: "Thomas Rösner" <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New network config for baselayout-ng
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:40:45
1 Ciaran McCreesh schrieb:
2 > On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:20:17 -0500 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | Do *YOU* have anything useful to contribute to the discussion because
5 > | all I've seen is your useless FUD which countless times people have
6 > | said is not true.
9 I can count to one.
10
11 > If you bothered to pay attention, you'll note that Roy *didn't*
12 > guarantee compatibility until late on in the discussion, and that he
13 > only started providing that guarantee because of what you're calling
14 > "useless FUD".
17 And I'm personally thankful that backwards compatibility is now
18 guaranteed and it's actually bad that people have to raise a stink to
19 get that promise.
20
21 <soprano gn="tony">If you break my net config files (again), I'll
22 scratch your itch for good.</soprano>
23
24 Regards,
25 Thomas, today's representitive of Evil Admins Group
26 --
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list