From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New network config for baselayout-ng
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:34:32
1 On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:20:17 -0500 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Do *YOU* have anything useful to contribute to the discussion because
4 | all I've seen is your useless FUD which countless times people have
5 | said is not true.
6
7 If you bothered to pay attention, you'll note that Roy *didn't*
8 guarantee compatibility until late on in the discussion, and that he
9 only started providing that guarantee because of what you're calling
10 "useless FUD".
11
12 What remains is the larger issue of whether "I want to scratch an itch"
13 is sufficient justification for doing whatever one wants. To quote
14 ferdy:
15
16 "mmm since these kde ebuilds are itching me a lot... am I free to cvs
17 remove them to scratch it?"
20 Ciaran McCreesh
21 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
22 Web : http://ciaranm.org/