From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Arthur Zamarin <arthurzam@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Change the stabilization request flows
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 11:22:57
1 >>>>> On Sat, 23 Apr 2022, Arthur Zamarin wrote:
2
3 > The first flow I want to introduce is when nattka sees a bug with
4 > CC-ARCHES in keyword, but not all maintainers were CC, nattka will CC
5 > all maintainers, drop the CC-ARCHES, and comment something a long the
6 > lines "wait for maintainers to ACK by adding CC-ARCHES keyword" (of
7 > course the text can improve).
8
9 That's not entirely fool-proof. Sometimes a maintainer's description
10 suggests that they shouldn't be CCed. (Maybe we need an additional tag
11 for this to make it machine readable?)
12
13 Ulrich