From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Lares Moreau <lares.moreau@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New global USE flag - gs
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:30:41
1 On Tuesday 10 January 2006 02:11, Lares Moreau wrote:
2 > And as for the flag reflecting the capability, you are absolutely
3 > correct. The urt package seems to have mislabelled the entry in
4 > use.local.desc.
5
6 not really ... urt uses ghostscript to add postscript capabilities, i just
7 called it 'gs' because that was what was already in use
8
9 > I'm just letting this global use die a quiet death.
10
11 i'd bring it up again when we have more packages using it
12 -mike
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list