From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bash-3.1 stable
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:36:12
1 You know guys, I just joined this list so I could get an inside look at how
2 gentoo development is supposed to work, and hopefully find a few role
3 models so I know what to do to get the ball rolling on becoming a developer
4 myself.
5
6 I never expected to walk into this sort of tit for tat mud slinging fest.
7
8 Carry on or whatever but sheesh...