From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, "Róbert Čerňanský" <openhs@×××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News Item: GnuCash 2.7+ Breaking Change
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:25:52
1 On 01/16/2018 03:07 PM, Róbert Čerňanský wrote:
2 > I think generated reports are typical use of webkit in GnuCash. Are
3 > attack vectors so severe also in this case?
4
5 Yes, as it would hinder upgrade / keep the vulnerable libraries on the
6 system that can possibly be used by other packages.
7
8 That said, I agree with the overall premise of discussion, and stability
9 guarantees for the stable keywords, have anyone been in contact with
10 upstream and discussed the issue of getting a stable release branch not
11 based on the old webkit?
14 Kristian Fiskerstrand
15 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
16 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3