From: Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: new bugzilla resolution: NEEDPATCH
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 06:59:11
1 On Wed, 30 May 2007 21:44:08 -0700
2 "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
3 > > I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows a number of (enhancement)
4 > > bugs that are fixable, but the assignee doesn't have the motivation
5 > > to come up with a solution, but would look at and eventually
6 > I think a keyword might be more useful, as at least with my bugs, I'd
7 > like to keep them open myself - if the user doesn't provide a patch,
8 > it's still something that I'd get around to doing eventually.
9 >
10 > I specifically want my bugs to stay open, and be easily visible as to
11 > why I've kept them open.
12
13 I can agree with keyword but closing them because of lacking motivation
14 or skills isn't justified.. Problem doesn't go away by making them
15 invisible.
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list