From: Nils Ohlmeier <lists@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, Craig Joly <craig@×××××××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] /var/cache/edb/dep
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:47:07
1 On Wednesday 10 April 2002 16:52, Craig Joly wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > This might be a bug. Or it might just be me.
4
5 It seems to be a bug.
6
7 On my workstation i have at moment also no /var/cache/edb/dep directory which
8 crashes emerge everytime it tryes to calculate the deps :(
9 But yesterday this directory definatly existed.
10 On my laptop i haven't the same prob, also it have nearly the same software
11 installed.
12
13 The questions is what/who deleted the dep-dir in my workstation?
14 And how can i get i back? Is there another way then copying it from my laptop?
15 I assume that the content of the dep-dir depends on the installed soft and
16 unshure if it's a good idea to copy it.
17
18 Regards
19 Nils Ohlmeier