From: Anthony Gorecki <agorecki@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] DBD-mysql select failures with MySQL 4.1
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:41:13
1 On Sunday, June 26, 2005 11:24 pm, Francesco R wrote:
2 > Going to give some hints where to search the source of the error,
3
4 Thanks for the suggestions; unfortunately, I've already remerged DBI,
5 DBD-mysql and PERL. In addition, I've also tried restarting MySQL and spent
6 at least three hours delving through reams of Google search results to no
7 avail.
8
9 If I ultimately can't find the source of the problem, I may just rewrite the
10 system to use flat files instead of a database. My apologies for being
11 somewhat off-topic.
15 Anthony Gorecki
16 Ectro-Linux Foundation