From: Francesco R <vivo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] DBD-mysql select failures with MySQL 4.1
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:26:37
1 Anthony Gorecki wrote:
2
3 >On Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:28 pm, Zac Medico wrote:
6 >>Have you checked the DBI error status? See the parts about $DBI::err,
7 >>$DBI::errstr, and RaiseError here:
11 >In all cases, DBI::err() returns undefined, indicating no error. It's quite
12 >perplexing.
17 Maybe we are a bit off topic on this list ... but here we are.
18 Going to give some hints where to search the source of the error,
19 nothing else, sorry.
20 a) take a look at mysql logs.
21 b) re-emerge =DBD-mysql-2.9007
22 c) try something like "log = /tmp/mysqld.sql" in "[mysqld_safe]" section
23 of my.cnf then restart mysql.
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list