From: Elfyn McBratney <beu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Trustees Announcement
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:23:10
1 Ciao,
2
3 On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 12:24:49PM -0400, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
4 > Dear All,
5 >
6 > Trustees voting did actually finish over a month ago. It's high time
7 > for the official announcement. This year's Board of Trustees for the
8 > Gentoo Foundation has been reduced to 5 people, instead of 13. That was
9 > something we wanted a vote on, in addition to the regular board,
10 > however, only 5 people were nominated. Thus, they formed the new board:
11 >
12 > I present to you, then, the new Board of Trustees:
13 >
14 > Chris Gianelloni (wolf31o2)
15 > Grant Goodyear (g2boojum)
16 > Stuart Herbert (stuart)
17 > Seemant Kulleen (seemant)
18 > Renat Lumpau (rl03)
19 >
20 > We will schedule the first Board Meeting for this year, for sometime
21 > this month, hopefully.
22 >
23 > Please note that the board is 60% new, so please do welcome the new
24 > members.
25
26 Congratulations, trustees - new and old! :D Now where's my Free iPod? ;P
27
28 Best,
29 Elfyn
32 Elfyn McBratney,
33 Freenode and Gentoo Developer,
34 Nutty between the hours of 3AM and 14AM...
36 | irc.freenode.net / beu |
37 | beu [@] freenode [.] net |
38 | beu [@] gentoo [.] org |
42 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list