From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: TeXLive modular ebuilds ready(?) for the main portage tree
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:23:16
1 > > Something that annoys me is the license : there is [3], [4] and [5],
2 > > so GPL-2 might probably be fine, but I'm definitely not a lawyer...
3 >
4 > You can add several licenses to LICENSE. And a lot of packages are
5 > LPPL, so you really need to adjust it. There has been a discussion on
6 > the TeXLive about the licenses [1].
7
8 thanks for the link, switched to LPPL1.3c & GPL-2 as base licenses plus
9 some extra ones based on fedora's reviews on a per package basis.
10
11 > > Now a question to arch teams : Should I keyword this for systems
12 > > I've tested it or just add without keywords and let you do another
13 > > layer of checks ? I've been using it on ~x86 (and hardenend but
14 > > mpost had problems), ~amd64 and ~ppc64 (this one has some missing
15 > > deps, but don't worry I'll poke you as soon as I'll have done extra
16 > > checks ;) ).
17 >
18 > I am all for new keywording as it is a major step forward from teTeX.
21 will do like that
25 Alexis.