From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing policy about -Werror
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 13:35:26
1 On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 9:29 AM Mike <mpagano@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > And I apologize for writing that commit rights were requested to be
4 > removed. My mistake, bugzilla access rights were asked to be removed.
5 >...
6 >
7 > I'm not a fan of more and more and more regulation that I see. Sorry if
8 > you don't like that opinion.
11 What regulation? No action was taken.
12
13 We can't exactly stop people from asking governance bodies to do
14 things. At most we can say no when they ask.
15
16 Unless we want to make people ask if they can ask. Now, that would be
17 regulation... :)
20 Rich