From: Mike <mpagano@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing policy about -Werror
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 13:39:50
1 On 9/13/18 9:35 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 9:29 AM Mike <mpagano@g.o> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> And I apologize for writing that commit rights were requested to be
5 >> removed. My mistake, bugzilla access rights were asked to be removed.
6 >> ...
7 >>
8 >> I'm not a fan of more and more and more regulation that I see. Sorry if
9 >> you don't like that opinion.
12 > What regulation? No action was taken.
13 >
14 > We can't exactly stop people from asking governance bodies to do
15 > things. At most we can say no when they ask.
16 >
17 > Unless we want to make people ask if they can ask. Now, that would be
18 > regulation... :)
21 It was an attempt at a compliment of us working together.