From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation (was: Project Sunrise resumed)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:59:09
1 To my former fellow Gentoo developers and users,
2
3 On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 11:58:09PM +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
4 > To my fellow Gentoo developers and users,
5 >
6 > In last weeks council meeting [1] it was decided that the Sunrise project is
7 > no longer suspended. I can give a short overview of the current status of
8 > the overlay:
9
10 Seeing this I'd like to resign as a Gentoo developer.
11
12 Thank you to all the developers and users who have made the last two
13 years a fun period of my life in OSS. You all know who you are. I'll
14 miss you guys and gals.
15
16 I wish the remaining developers good luck with keeping Gentoo Linux
17 among the top GNU/Linux distributions out there.
18
19 I can be reached at henrik@××××××××××××.dk should anybody have any
20 questions to the ebuilds, I used to maintain. Sorry about dumping the
21 ebuilds on the people who kindly took over when I announced my present
22 hiatus - but I'm sure you'll do a good job at maintaining them.
23
24 I have an unfinished draft for a pcmcia-cs to pcmciautils migration
25 howto sitting in my home dir - I'd appreciate if someone would step
26 up and finish it.
27
28 So long and thank you for all the fish,
29 Brix
30 --
31 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
32 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd