From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Does anyone want|need a static (lib)perl still?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:05:26
1 On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 06:27 -0800, Drake Wyrm wrote:
2 > Personally, no, but others do. I should have been less ambiguous (and
3 > obnoxious) in my initial response. Please don't assume that just because
4 > _you_ don't need a static Perl, that _nobody_ needs a static Perl.
5
6 Actually, the whole point to my even starting the email thread was to
7 see if anyone was using the static library or not - i'm not aware of
8 anything that builds only against the static, but i'm blissful on a lot
9 of subject matters.
10
11 ~mcummings