From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Beta ebuild for game called 'Nevermind'
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:02:24
1 On Wednesday 06 August 2003 2:04 am, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > You know you could have submitted a bug for it... *cough*
3
4 Yep. Where it'd sit in Bugzilla for a month or two, if it got picked up at
5 all. Sometimes, the right way of doing something isn't the *best* way :(
6
7 Tbh, it should be gerrynjr asking for this to find its way into portage, but
8 as grateful as he seemed to be for being able to play this game, I don't
9 think he was confident enough to take it further (he's a doc person, not an
10 ebuild hacker).
11
12 > I'll take care of it.
13
14 Thanks. I'll take a look when you're done; it'll be interesting to read how
15 to make best use of the games eclass.
16
17 Btw - who maintains the HLDS ebuilds? There's a shell exploit in HLDS <=
18 3.1.1.1d; I can provide details off the hlds_linux mailing list if no-one
19 here's read about it yet.
20
21 Best regards,
22 Stu
23 --
24 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
25 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
26 Beta packages for download http://dev.gentoo.org/~stuart/packages/
27
28 GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
29 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C