From: Omer Cohen <omerc.net@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: PHP5 Unstable ?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:33:02
1 The thing is, that while there's thew newest version (5.0.4) which had
2 all/most of the bugs fixed since 5.0, the original 5.0 version is still
3 being "tested".
4
5 I think that after 5.0 was released you should have waitied for about a
6 month or so to let people discover bugs like they did, and released
7 patches/updates.
8 5.0.4 has been stable for quite a while, meaning most of the major things
9 are fixed if not all of them.
10 So atleast add it to the tree, if not stable then atleast masked.
11