From: Jack Morgan <jmorgan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] documenting using LVM during the install.
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 22:36:32
1 On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 02:19:01AM +0200, Terje Kvernes wrote:
2 > I am _not_ going to go into having / (or /boot) on a PV (ie, they
3 > will be normal partitions). I honestly never saw the big point, and
4 > it is too much hassle when it breaks. besides, I don't want to
5 > document initrd with friends, especially as I don't use them myself.
6
7 As I also use LVM with all installs including initrd. So let me know if you
8 would like help documenting initrd part.
11 Jack Morgan
12 Gentoo-Sparc Developer