From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: app-text/cuneiform
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:12:30
1 On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
2 > A per-ebuild bug metric would be cool. A kind of health indicator
3 > for individual ebuilds, alerting users when some of our installed
4 > ebuilds go yellow, so that we have perhaps on the order of six
5 > months before the package goes red, at which point it would be fine
6 > to mask at will. Does that make sense?
7
8 And how would users actually be alerted?
9
10 Seems like a potentially interesting GCOC project, but somebody does
11 need to actually implement this for it to be useful...
12
13 Rich