From: Joshua Jackson <tsunam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Developer Upgrade! Steve Dibbs
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 02:28:37
1 Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > It is with grrrrrrrreat pleasure that I can knight Steve (aka beandog) a
5 > 'real dev'. Under Mike (KingTacos) hawkeyed glance I have recruited my
6 > first recruitee (hmm, it's not really called recruitee is it?) and am
7 > embarking upon a joyful^Wstressful time as a recruiter..
8 >
9 > Enough about me (although being female I feel compelled to try steal the
10 > show..), most of you already know of Steve as he has been with the User
11 > Relations project as our Planet monkey for a while and is also heavily
12 > involved with the larrythecow.org/net community project, and of course
13 > from his contributions to the GWN. He will now be joining in with
14 > antarus' efforts of bleaching^Wcleaning the tree as a QA tree cleaner
15 > and I suspect he will be slaving away with the media-video herd. I
16 > wouldn't be surprised if we see him infiltrating other projects too, I'd
17 > urge the following few projects to look out; AMD64, media-tv and
18 > Knowlegde Base!
19 >
20 > So yeah, bottoms up for beandog! (No, not that sort of bottoms Chris
21 > White..)
22 >
23 > Christelxx
26 He's also "volunteered" to help out on the x86 project as well. I swear
27 I didn't push him off that cliff in any way. *wink*
28
29 welcome aboard...now you just need to go insane to be truly one of us
30 --
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list