From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Developer Upgrade! Steve Dibbs
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:25:38
1 Hi all,
2
3 It is with grrrrrrrreat pleasure that I can knight Steve (aka beandog) a
4 'real dev'. Under Mike (KingTacos) hawkeyed glance I have recruited my
5 first recruitee (hmm, it's not really called recruitee is it?) and am
6 embarking upon a joyful^Wstressful time as a recruiter..
7
8 Enough about me (although being female I feel compelled to try steal the
9 show..), most of you already know of Steve as he has been with the User
10 Relations project as our Planet monkey for a while and is also heavily
11 involved with the larrythecow.org/net community project, and of course
12 from his contributions to the GWN. He will now be joining in with
13 antarus' efforts of bleaching^Wcleaning the tree as a QA tree cleaner
14 and I suspect he will be slaving away with the media-video herd. I
15 wouldn't be surprised if we see him infiltrating other projects too, I'd
16 urge the following few projects to look out; AMD64, media-tv and
17 Knowlegde Base!
18
19 So yeah, bottoms up for beandog! (No, not that sort of bottoms Chris
20 White..)
21
22 Christelxx
23 --
24 $a="gentoo.org"; Christel Dahlskjaer | christel@$a | www.$a
25 Gentoo Developeress - User Relations, Developer Relations, Gentoo/MIPS,
26 Gentoo/Alpha, PR, Events, Release Engineering
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list