From: Dimitry Bradt <diox@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: infrastructure@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Dev Laptop Broken @ FOSDEM
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:45:19
1 A little update:
2 neysx has changed his gorg server: it's now redirecting to www.g.o, thus
3 you can't see the update anymore.
4
5 Infra: please fix this issue :-)
6
7 Dimitry Bradt wrote:
8 > Rob, neysx.org is only an unofficial copy of gentoo.org maintained by
9 > neysx. The reason why the page is updated there and not on www.g.o is
10 > b/c infra has some trouble w/ sycing the cvs (aparently).
11 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/adopt-a-dev/ (the official
12 > website) will also contain your request when infra fixes the problem.
13 >
14 > Regards,
15 > Dimitry Bradt
16 >