From: Dimitry Bradt <diox@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Dev Laptop Broken @ FOSDEM
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:34:00
1 Rob, neysx.org is only an unofficial copy of gentoo.org maintained by
2 neysx. The reason why the page is updated there and not on www.g.o is
3 b/c infra has some trouble w/ sycing the cvs (aparently).
4 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/adopt-a-dev/ (the official
5 website) will also contain your request when infra fixes the problem.
6
7 Regards,
8 Dimitry Bradt
9