From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Uncoordinated changes
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 18:31:47
1 On 02/12/2016 11:02 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 10:07:10 +0100
3 > Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> On 02/12/2016 08:48 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
6 >>> Dear Ignorant Patrick,
7 >> Hello human! Your politeness module seems to have crashed.
8 > Please do not expect politeness when you insult someone.
11 >> So now I know that in the future I will
12 >>
13 >> (1) categorically deny any change requests coming from you and
14 >> (2) block/revert any changes that I don't like or understand.
15 >>
16 >> Nothing personal, just basic sanity.
17 > If you want to leave Gentoo, please do that without unnecessary drama.
18 > That will reduce the load on ComRel and/or QA resulting from your CoC
19 > violations and childish behavior, and reduce the discouragement you're
20 > causing to other developers.
21 >
22 Now now. That's a severe case of projection, and I should take offense
23 at it. But that's silly, so please stop being such a drama queen and
24 maybe don't start yet another project this month until you've finised at
25 least one of the half dozen unfinished things that you started.
28 If you feel insulted because I pointed out some breakage caused by you
29 (which now you claimed you did against your wishes, which is a strange
30 thing for voluntary work) then I suggest you hide breakage (oh wait,
31 "differently behaving") better so I don't notice it. And if I
32 discouraged you from working on more things then that's good too ...