From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] documenting using LVM during the install.
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:46:53
1 Colin Morey <Peitolm@g.o> writes:
2
3 [ yes, I am still working on the documentation xsl, it just takes
4 time. ]
5
6 > if you've made some changes to the root .xsl, would you mind
7 > emailing myself a diff between your revised issue and the version
8 > currently in cvs..
9
10 okay, last night was interesting. I found out that adding a doctype
11 to the standard documentation for Gentoo breaks apart the top images
12 (gtop-s and gtop-b) in Gecko-based user agents. I'm not quite sure
13 of what to do about that, yet. suggestions are welcome.
14
15 input on <url: http://terje.kvernes.no/lvm.html > is also welcome.
18 Terje