From: Colin Morey <moreyc@××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] documenting using LVM during the install.
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:20:20
1 On Sat, 2002-08-17 at 23:46, Terje Kvernes wrote:
2
3 > okay, last night was interesting. I found out that adding a doctype
4 > to the standard documentation for Gentoo breaks apart the top images
5 > (gtop-s and gtop-b) in Gecko-based user agents. I'm not quite sure
6 > of what to do about that, yet. suggestions are welcome.
7 >
8 interesting.. do you mean a doctype to the xml? as the main Gentoo front
9 page at http://www.gentoo.org has a Doctype, and yet the images look
10 fine for me with Galeon v1.2.5
11
12 > input on <url: http://terje.kvernes.no/lvm.html > is also welcome.
13
14 looking good so far.. however I'd be tempted to move the paragraph
15 that's in the right-hand column of the page,(the summary), into a
16 forward/preface, otherwise it will cause the right-hand bar to take up a
17 large amount of screen space on low-res browsers.
18
19 Colin Morey.