From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 'mad' vs 'mp3' USE flags
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 04:59:15
1 On Friday 14 July 2006 11:09, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > On Friday 14 July 2006 16:43, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 > > While it is a "working" solution, it isn't necessarily a sensible one.
4 >
5 > You can take over xine-lib and fix it however you prefer.
6 >
7 > As this, as well as any other idea you can find, is just an HACK until
8 > portage devs implements the per-package use.mask that i asked WAY before
9 > 2.1 release, but was then left OUT of the freeze and thus of the featureset
10 > we can use 6 months from now, I REFUSE to change the behaviour.
11
12 /me humps angry over worked flameeyes
13 -mike