From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] python-docs-2.0.1.ebuild
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:15:04
1 On Thursday 02 August 2001 17:37, you wrote:
2 > I failed to find an ebuild for the python documentation, so I put one
3 > together.
4 >
5 > Please note that www.python.org has problems these days.
6 >
7 > Should I normally also include the digest file ?
8 No, beacuse a digest can automatically be generated on a developer's machine.
9 When there's only one ebuild being posted (as here), I prefer not to inculde
10 any additional files to avoid having to create a directory for the files.
11 Single-file ebuilds are in portage/incoming/name-xyz.ebuild, multi-file
12 ebuilds are in portage/incoming/name/<files>.
13
14 Well, I'm putting this into incoming. Thanks!
19 Dan Armak
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
21 Matan, Israel