From: lnxg33k <lnxg33k@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [OT] Decision to remove stage1/2 from installation documentation
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 05:31:53
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 14:49 -0600, lnxg33k wrote:
3 <snip>
4 > USE=doc emerge catalyst
5 >
6 > That gives the definitive spec file templates which are well documented.
7 > The online documentation is still for catalyst 1.x, which will be phased
8 > out over the next couple weeks for catalyst 2.0, which is current in
9 > pre-release testing and is masked. Fell free to unmask it and play with
10 > it, as it works fine. We are just wanting to iron out the last few bugs
11 > before releasing it, so feel free to bang away on it and report any
12 > problems that you find.
15 Thanks for getting back. I'll give that a try and if you guys don't get it out
16 before I get a chance to play, then I'll definately unmask and see if I can find
17 anything.
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list