From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IUSE and LINGUAS?
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 21:09:40
1 On Sunday 05 February 2006 15:43, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > On Sunday 05 February 2006 21:34, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > that's retarded, please remove all such linguas_* crap from use.desc
4 > > files
5 >
6 > I can, but then Mr_Bones_ will come back to me again and we're stuck in
7 > this loop.
8
9 Mr_Bones_ should be aware that this is a repoman limitation, not a bug in the
10 ebuild itself ... fix repoman, not hack other crap
11
12 > You can remove them, but then it's your turn with Mr_Bones_ about them.
13
14 done
15 -mike
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list