From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IUSE and LINGUAS?
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 20:50:12
1 On Sunday 05 February 2006 21:34, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > that's retarded, please remove all such linguas_* crap from use.desc files
3 I can, but then Mr_Bones_ will come back to me again and we're stuck in this
4 loop.
5
6 You can remove them, but then it's your turn with Mr_Bones_ about them.
7
8 So here it's what you can do:
9 - remove an useful feature, but then I'll ask you why can't we use it and fix
10 one of the other two options instead of forcing them back because of what
11 repoman say;
12 - tell Mr_Bones_ and who's doing QA that we don't care about what repoman say
13 and linguas_* can remain IUSE.invalid until repoman is fixed;
14 - leave the 10 flags there alone and wait till repoman is fixed.
15
16 Up to you baby.
19 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
20 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE