From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclass: autotools-multilib-minimal
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:46:19
1 On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:42:26 +0100
2 hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
3
4 [...]
5 > I have no idea if it makes sense for this package (since it also
6 > installs binaries), but as an example I have converted dev-libs/serd.
7
8 yes, that's the kind of usage of your eclass I was thinking about :)
9 (it might make sense to convert it but there is no need for it I know
10 about, there might arise some commercial binary-only package using it
11 some day)
12
13 > And yes, a rename of the eclass would probably be appropriate.
14
15 +1
16
17 Alexis.