From: AllenJB <gentoo-lists@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:06:05
1 Jesús Guerrero wrote:
2 > On Wed, May 20, 2009 00:40, Duncan wrote:
3 >> Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es> posted
4 >> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-762914.html
5 >
6 > I've checked it lots of times, and it's there. It's in the "Moderators"
7 > subforum, and it's near to the top of the list on that subforum so if
8 > you can access that subforum you shouldn't have a problem finding it,
9 > since linuxquestions is in the title.
12 Well there's the problem. Why have you chosen to put it in a closed
13 forum? Why not put it in, for example, Gentoo Chat, where everyone can
14 see it?
15
16 Stop posting "it works for me" and post something that will definitely
17 work for everyone please.
18
19 AllenJB