From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:13:18
1 On Wed, May 20, 2009 01:05, AllenJB wrote:
2 > Jesús Guerrero wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Wed, May 20, 2009 00:40, Duncan wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es> posted
7 >>> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-762914.html
8 >>>
9 >>
10 >> I've checked it lots of times, and it's there. It's in the "Moderators"
11 >> subforum, and it's near to the top of the list on that subforum so if
12 >> you can access that subforum you shouldn't have a problem finding it,
13 >> since linuxquestions is in the title.
16 > Well there's the problem. Why have you chosen to put it in a closed
17 > forum? Why not put it in, for example, Gentoo Chat, where everyone can see
18 > it?
19 >
20 > Stop posting "it works for me" and post something that will definitely
21 > work for everyone please.
22 >
23 > AllenJB
24
25 Sorry, but I thought that developers could access that subforum.
26 I have moved it to Gentoo Chat, I hope it's fine now.
27
28 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-762914.html
31 Jesús Guerrero