From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Changing order of default virtual/udev provider
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 01:02:01
1 On 2/8/16 7:47 PM, Duncan wrote:
2 > Michał Górny posted on Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:46:06 +0100 as excerpted:
3 >
4 >> 4. eudev is underdocumented, and the maintainer admits that 'he sucks at
5 >> documenting'. In fact, did anyone even bother to note how far eudev
6 >> diverges from upstream udev to this point?
7 >
8 > IMO that's the most important of the four issues.
11 to clear the records, i don't really suck at documentation, i just
12 really don't like doing it. you can read my documention on some of my
13 other projects.
14
15 btw, upstream is sooooo much better at documentation :P shall i point
16 you to all the random changes in the api that users are supposed to
17 dowse with divining rods.
20 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
21 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
22 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
23 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
24 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA